This is the House that Blog Built

Welcome to my house that blog built. I just recently learned about blogs, so I'm discovering for myself what it is, what it was, and what it shall be. Who I am, who I was, and who I shall be.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Garret


Love is a choice. cliche but true. so very true. This is the man I love. As human beings we are capable of doubt, but no conflicting, tempting, horrible confusion of emotion can, or rather should, stand against the choice to love. Love is not perfect, love is not a solution, love is not about getting what I want, but sacraficing what I want for someone else. I say this mostly as a reminder to myself, but also for Garret. I want him to know that I want everyone to know that I love him.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Garretblog17 said...

I love you too my sweet. It's strange how we think often at the same time along the same lines. I was just think this morning how un-romantic marriage can be but at the same time how truly satisfying it is to have chosen it with you, as god as my witness, our life and choice together is satisfying to him.
you are my greatest treasure
-Garret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home