This is the House that Blog Built

Welcome to my house that blog built. I just recently learned about blogs, so I'm discovering for myself what it is, what it was, and what it shall be. Who I am, who I was, and who I shall be.

Thursday, February 02, 2006
























Today I'm in a bad mood. The best advice I've ever heard was from my father-in-law who said the best way to counter anything negative is to be thankful. So I'm fighting for thankfulness right now. I have just about everything to be thankful for, but yet I still have to fight for joy and happiness. Such is life I suppose. I don't know why it always surprises me to face these challenges. They are not new challenges, and I'm pretty sure I will face them again. My mind tells me to worry about myself, feel sorry for myself, feel angry about my life. But the truth is I have been afforded so many things, know so many great people, and am loved. I've even been enlightened to know and understand I am loved by God. That's not an easy thing to wrap our minds around, and maybe that's why I struggle now, because I forget the implications of God loving me and of others loving me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home